Conflict, in varying degrees, is inevitable in all relationships and organizations.
What strategies should be in place to minimize conflict?
What is ones conflict resolution style and how do you best use it?
The Thomas Killman Conflict Mode Instrument helps individuals understand how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics. It also goes beyond conflict management to support team-building, leadership, coaching, and retention goals.
- Competing: assertive and not cooperative
- Collaborating: assertive and cooperative
- Compromising: in the middle on both dimensions
- Accommodating: cooperative and not assertive
- Avoiding: neither assertive nor cooperative